Friday, March 11, 2011

~Cecelia~

I recently had the pleasure of meeting little Cecelia.  She was 6 months old at the time of our session.  You will see from the images below that she is a very happy and adorable little girl!  I got so many smiles and laughs from her...I had a blast photographing her.  Her laugh was very contagious...she had all of us laughing along with her.

She did get a little serious and sleepy towards the end of our shoot (all that modeling is hard work!), but she was still seriously adorable.

Below are a few of my favorites from our session...Enjoy!!

beautiful cecelia!!


she loved playing with her feet!


sitting in her big girl chair!

cecelia & mommy (i think daddy is doing something very interesting in the distance)

nap break with daddy.  phew!  all that smiling wore me out!

and we're awake again!

looks cold outside!

check out those gorgeous eyes

and lastly, one of my favorites.  i just love that happy smile!!

Thank you Teresa & Wayne for inviting me to photograph your beautiful little angel!  I enjoyed meeting all of you, and Cecelia was seriously a pleasure to photograph!!  ~Denise



No comments:

Post a Comment